ISR Services Pty Ltd (also known as Independent Safety and Risk Services)
We specialise in:
WHS Legal Compliance and Workplace Safety
ISR Services Pty Ltd is a professional contractor service company which has provided tailored workplace safety risk management programmes and unique policies, systems and procedures in:
- Employment Procedures and Practices
- WHS; and
- Workers Compensation
For Australian Business Owners and Directors (PCBU’s) and Officers since 1994
Business Owners, Directors and Officers have many legal duties under the National WHS Act 2011.
Do you comply with the new WHS laws? Penalties for non-compliance are severe.
Our exclusive Employer Protection Manual provides in depth legal compliance in WHS policies, systems and procedures combining both the WHS Act 2011 and WHS Regulation 2011.
We conduct safety inspections of client’ workplaces, and produce workplace safety inspection reports of hazards identified based on the relevant WHS Regulation 2011, to identify hazards and provide remedial actions for consideration by clients.
Managing Risks to Health and Safety
Part 3.1 of the WHS Regulation 2011
DUTY TO IDENTIFY HAZARDS (Clause 34)
The WHS Regulation 2011 states under Chapter 3 General Risk and Workplace Management; Part 3.1 Managing risks to health and safety – Clause 34 Duty to Identify Hazards; A duty holder, in managing risks to health and safety, must identify reasonably foreseeable hazards that could give rise to risks to health and safety.
PRIMARY DUTY OF CARE (WHS Act 2011)
The PCBU (persons conducting the business or undertaking) has the primary duty of care.
6 Vital Questions for PCBU’s
- Have you inspected your workplace and produced a written risk management programme to eliminate or minimise hazards?
- Do you have a written risk management system for WHS and Workers Compensation legal compliance?
- Is your workplace safe, do you comply with the WHS and Workers Compensation laws?
- Do you have a WHS person or Health and Safety Representative (HSR and/or HSC)?
- Are workplace accidents increasing your Workers Compensation Insurance premiums?
- Are you prepared for an inspection of your workplace by WorkCover inspectors?